Any journeyman interested in getting their Med Gas Certification or Re-Certification at the December training, you need to have the below information turned in to the training center by NOON THIS WEDNESDAY. We need the info so we can send it to NITC by 1:00 pm;
– Name Turned into JATC
– Application completed with documented 4 years of field experience by Company and Dates (Using 412 is not acceptable to NITC)
The JATC will be conducting it’s annual budget proposal meeting on Monday the 6th and will thereby be closed between 10 am and Noon. This is a critical meeting for us to review this past year’s budget and calculate additional increases for the 2018-2019 budget year. This proposal must first be presented to the JATC Committee for review before being sent to the JATC Trustees for their next scheduled quarterly meeting in February. This will give them time to review it in time for our Fiscal year which begins on April 1st. Please bear with us on Monday during this time.
CALENDAR UPDATE – The calendar has been updated to reflect the Union Steward Training that will take place on 18 November 2017 from 8:00 to 4:00. No other changes have been made to the previous calendar
11. UPDATE– JM November 2017 Calendar
NOVEMBER TRAINING CALENDAR – 1st – Year Apprentices in the ABQ and Los Alamos training centers, if you did not take an OSHA 10 Class with Brother Bob Eichhorst, or you don’t already have an OSHA 10 Card, you need to get yourself scheduled.
OCTOBER CALENDAR OF CLASSES
- Effective Leadership Skills II is only open to those that have taken ELS I in September.
- Solvent Welding is limited to 10 people so sign up early. WORK BOOTS ARE REQUIRED!!
- HEATS On – If you want to volunteer for this community service project go to https://www.ualocal412.org/volunteer-sign-up/