The UA local 412 Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee will be accepting applications for the training coordinator position. This person will have to be a fast paced, self-motivated individual who will be responsible for all tasks and duties for the day to day operation of the JATC training centers. This individual will have to travel throughout UA local 412’s jurisdiction and maintain all JATC Classrooms as well as shops and all associated equipment.
Applications will be available at the UA local 412’s union hall in Albuquerque May 16th, 2016 through June 13Th , 2016.
Interviews will be conducted the Month of June 2016 and end in July 2016. The Coordinator will be hired in the Month of July, 2016.
Training coordinator requirements:
• Valid NM driver’s license and the ability to be insured to drive a JATC vehicle and equipment.
• Ability to pass a background check and Drug Screening.
• Possess at least three letter of recommendation.
• Be a current member of the United Association of Plumbers and Pipe Fitters.
• Completion of a United Association apprenticeship program.
• Possess at least two valid journey person licenses from the state of New Mexico.
• Has attended or graduated from the ITP ( International Training Program)
Please provide a resume as well as a complete application.