Our Mission Statement
To be the most helpful organization to our members and signatory contractors by supporting both with pride, dignity, and honor!
UA Local 412 Core Value Statement
The United Associations Visions and Mission Statements are rooted in the “Core Values” of the Organization. Core Values define the ideals we believe in and the principals we’ve stood up for in the past and we will fight for in the future. The United Association and Local 412 are committed to the following on behalf of its members:
1. UA Local 412 will assist every member in attaining the skills, knowledge, and capabilities needed to maximize their full work life potential and obtain continuous employment and long term job security.
2. UA Local 412 will promote the highest craft qualifications and skill training for our trades to secure the best wages and jobs for our members and continue building our world-class piping industry workforce.
3. UA Local 412 in the interest of our members will implement, and enforce the best policies and programs to increase our market share, and expand employment opportunities, and extend union representation to all workers in the piping industry within our jurisdiction.
4. UA Local 412 acknowledging the importance of health and welfare and pension benefits for our members and their families will continually strive to provide the best benefits for our members and their families through their working lives and retirement.
5. UA Local 412 will continue building stronger relationships with our industry partners, including contractors and project owners, and work to promote our common interest in developing the unionized sector of our industry.
6. UA Local 412 in recognizing the importance of protecting the members’ gains made through collective bargaining, will enact the political will of the members and institute the political activities to protect our members in the workplace and promote their interests and those of their families in all aspects of their lives.